среда, 8. јануар 2014.

First but not the last...


Hello my dears!How didi you spend New Years Eve?Did you have a good time?As I said earlier,during the holidays I was in italy.I had a great time there.I visited Verona,Milano and Padova and I can't tell you how delighted I am.Since the first visit,Italy has always been special for me.I really enjoy the atmosphere there,the spirit,the architecture,sights and hospitable population.I just love Italy!Some of the pictures from this wonderful trip you can see on my INSTAGRAM profile.
Now let's get back to my first outfit post in this year.As you already know,mixing prints is something I really love,especially mixing floral prints and stripes.While previously it was considered unacceptable,today it's one of the biggest fashion trends.When it comes to fashion,I really enjoy moving boundaries and I love to use it in my outfits.This time I wore pants with floral prints and striped cardigan.I chose the details in neutral tones cause in this kind of combo you can easily overdo with details so keep that in mind;)So let's here your thoughts?
Pozdrav dragi moji!Kako ste se proveli za doček Nove godine?Kao što sam vam ranije rekla,tokom praznika sam bila u Italiji.Odlično sam se provela!Posjetila sam Veronu,Milano i Padovu i ne mogu vam opisati koliko sam oduševljena.Još od prve posjete,Italija je za mene uvijek bila posebna.Zaista uživam u divnoj atmosferi tamo,duhu,arhitekturi,znamenitostima i naravno ljubaznom stanovništvu.Obožavam Italiju!Neke od slika sa ovog predivnog putovanja možete vidjeti na mom INSTAGRAM profilu.
Sada da se vratimo na moj prvi autfit post ove godine.Kao što već znate,mix printova je nešto što zaista volim,a pogotovo mix cvjetnog printa i pruga.Ranije je ovakvo nešto bilo neprihvatljivo dok se danas smatra jednim od vodećih modnih trendova:)Kada je riječ o modi ja zaista volim pomjerati granice i koristiti to u svom stilu,spajati nespojivo.Ovog puta nosila sam hlače cvjetnog printa i prugasti kardigan.Odabrala sam detalje neutralnih tonova jer u ovakvim kombinacijama lako možete pretjerati sa detaljima pa imajte to na umu;)I,da čujem vaše mišljenje?










cardigan(kardigan)-Lindex
pants(hlače)-Mango
t-shirt(majica)-Lindex
boots(čizme)-Springfield
jacket(jakna)-Bellissima
necklace(ogrlica)-Six
scarf(sal)-New Yorker
sunglasses(naočale)-Guess

                                                               Hope you like it!XO XO

22 коментара:

  1. Cool look.... I love your pants!!!!!!
    Kisses super fashion girl!!!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Love those pants with the boots! Very cute casual look!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Super si ovo iskombinovala, dopada mi se spoj carapica i cizama! x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. beautiful look!! you have a great sense of fashion because you've matched all the items perfectly!
    love, Bárbara

    http://whitedahlia.blogs.elle.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. The pants and boots are gorgeous! I like entire look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Gorgeous pics and love your boots and pants!

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Eksta je sve,meni se puno dopadaju hlace i carapice :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Absolutely gorgeous photos and love love love the floral pants. Florals and stripes are great together.

    xo,

    http://www.lustingforleather.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. I had a wonderful New years eve and i spend it with my bestie!

    victoriaschluter.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Amazing floral pants <3 <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  11. Great look! I love those beautiful boots and fashionable pants! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 5 Tips To Lose Weight Without Dieting

    ОдговориИзбриши
  12. very nice outfit!love your pants!:)
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  13. Your pants are so cool and your look looks so cozy and comfy <3

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ОдговориИзбриши
  14. I love the floral and stripe together and the concept of mixing patterns! It is so much more interesting! Also love the back round in these shots, I think you are an artistic fashionista, and gorgeous, too!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2014/01/stay-warm-in-a-sapphire-blue-gress/
    http://mydailycostume.com/2014/01/stay-warm-in-a-sapphire-blue-gress/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  15. the floral pants are gorgeous

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши