субота, 19. јануар 2013.

Learn from yesterday,live for today,hope for tomorrow!

Sun is shining and I'm officially in love with my wedge sneakers!Best shoes ever made!I adore them;)So it's really hard to make  an interesting outfit during winter so I tried to put some brightness in this one wearing my favourite colourful scarf and it gave this outfit that touch that I needed from it;)I'll also show you my favourite clutch that I wear offten,it's just enough size to put everything that I carry with myself in it,even my camera;)I had a great day and later I'm going to the cinema with my friends.More about that in my next post;)Here are photos from today:














Till next time XO XO

9 коментара:

  1. love your outfit,warm and stylish!you are looking great!thank you for your comment!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Amei o look. A jaqueta é muito linda!

    Bjos

    http://blogembonita.com.br

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. You have such a fantastic blog. Thanks for visiting me! I'd sure love to follow each other! Would you follow me first and let me know so I can follow you back immediately?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ОдговориИзбриши